Do any of the following sound like you?
- You love nature
- Want a natural focal point in your yard
- Have a limited amount of space to work with
- Interested in a moderate budget option
- Not really interested in, have time for, or physically able to maintain a pond in general
- Concerned about safety and liability (children, commercial sites, etc.)
Then, a pondless water feature perfectly meets all your requirements.
Decker’s pondless water features are created with a natural look to blend in with your unique yard, patio, or outdoor room setting. These striking, eye-catching installations can be as small as 4’x6′ or as large as a stream or creek depending on the size of your area and budget. Maintenance is extremely minimal – as water reservoirs for pondless water features are underground so there are no safety issues.
There are a wide variety of pondless water features available to our customers that are only limited by the size of your yard and your imagination. Pondless waterfalls are able to be turned off and on at will – even by remote control – for a natural-looking and sounding waterfall whenever you desire. Pondless waterfalls are a great option for those who travel or are away from home and just want to enjoy a water feature when they are home.
Decorative water features are the perfect option for small spaces.
Decorative water features such as overflowing pots and urns can suit nearly any location regardless of size – including apartments, town houses, condo dwellers; house owners; commercial sites; and municipalities. Wherever there is some space (even smaller than 2×2) Decker’s will find a way to create and construct a pleasing, enjoyable water feature.
Decorative water features can include, but are not limited to:
- bubbling rocks and pots
- overflowing urns
- spillway bowls
- stacked slate urns with fire fountain option
To create your pondless water feature…
1. Decker’s will meet with you to learn about your needs and expectations. They will discuss the level of water sound you are interested in and the look you are aiming for. In addition, they will discuss what size area you want to use for your water feature as well as how much are you comfortable spending. For waterfalls, they will also discuss the height in order to plan the appropriate-sized underwater reservoir.
2. Decker’s will come to your site and do a walk-through. This includes marking everything to ensure your pondless water feature will be visible from outdoor and indoor seating areas. The aim is to position the installation so that it can be enjoyed from as many points as possible.
3. Once everything is organized, construction can begin.
Pondless water features are a flexible way to enjoy the natural tranquility of water, in virtually any space, without the maintenance work. Since there are few construction constraints, these installations can easily be adapted to budgetary, safety, and liability considerations.
Like all Decker’s products and services, you are covered by our 12-month performance guarantee as well as manufacturer’s warranty on any of the products we sell.